Accredited Civil Society Organizations of the Provincial Government of Bohol
(Accredited in years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolutions)
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2013-435
- Bol-anon United Sectors Working for the Advancement of Community Concerns, Inc. (BUSWACC, Inc.)
- Association of Writers and Radio Announcers Foundation, Inc. (AWRAFI)
- Center for Local Governance – Holy Name University
- Bohol Federation of Women Cooperatives (BFWC)
- Bohol Association of Women in Government Service (BAWIGS)
- Bohol Island Operators and Divers Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- Community Awareness and Services for Ecological Concern, Inc.(CASEC)
- Participatory Research, Organization and Communities and Education Towards Struggle for Self-reliance (PROCES) – Bohol Incorporated Community Resource Development Center
- Bohol Integrated Development Foundation (BIDEF)
- Totolan Multi-purpose Cooperative
- University of Bohol Community Development Foundation , Incorporated (UBCDFI)
- Soil and Water Conservation Foundation, Inc.
- United Families for Transformational Development, Inc.
- Women’s Organization for Progress and Development, Incorporated
- Bohol Island Tour Guides Association of the Philippines, Incorporated
- FCB Foundation
- Women’s Development Center, Inc. (EDCI)
- Bohol Provincial Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (BOPE-MPC)
(Note: The above CSOs are all members of the Provincial Development Council)
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-008
- Bohol Federation of Disabled Persons, Inc.
- Bohol Alliance of Non-Government Organizations (BANGON)
- PADAYON Bohol Marine Triangle Management Council, (PADAYON BMTMCI)
- Bohol Goodwill Volunteers, Inc.
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-293
- National Auxiliary Chaplaincy Philippines (NACPhil) Incorporated, Bohol Chapter
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-324
1. The Federation of Senior Citizens Associations of the Philippines (FSCAP) – Bohol Chapter
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-498
- Kinan-oan Farmer’s Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Trinidad, Bohol
- Retired Firefighters and Survivors Association of Bohol (RFSAB), Inc.
- Senior San Isidro Labrador Multi-Purpose Cooperative (SESILAMCO), Bogtongbod, Clarin, Bohol
- Inaghuban, Pilar, Bohol Multi-Purpose Cooperative (IPBMPC)
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-568
- Bohol Association of Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants (BAHRR)
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2014-572
- World Vision Development Foundation
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2015-057
- Carmen Samahang Nayon Multi-Purpose Cooperative
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2015-382
1. Bohol Association of Farmers and Fisherfolks (BAFF)
2. LIFE Philippines Foundation (Bohol), Inc.
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2015-491
- Small Water Impounding System Association Federation of Region VII (SWISA)
- Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines (IMAP), Inc.
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2015-605
- Carmen Multi-purpose Cooperative (CMPC), Poblacion Norte, Carmen
- Bohol Association of Natural Livestock Growers (BanaLiG), Tagbilaran City
- Cogtong Aqua Venture Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Tawid Candijay
- International Care Ministries Foundation, , J.A. Clarin Street, Tagbilaran City
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2016-007
1.Guio-ang Agrarian Reform Community Beneficiary Cooperative, Guindulman
Through Sangguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 2016-120
1.ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Pornography and Trafficking) Philippines