The Provincial Planning and Development Office (PPDO) is the front-line agency of the Provincial Government of Bohol tasked with formulating and evolving development plans and policies as mandated under the Local Government Code of 1991. Through the years, the PPDO as the technical arm of the provincial government has been instrumental in facilitating the successful information of various programs and projects in the province of Bohol.
“The Provincial Planning and Development Office of Bohol is a nationally competitive performance driven professional & proactive planning and development organization of the Provincial Government of Bohol.”
“To provide timely, relevant and quality socio economic and physical planning advice and other services to clients and stakeholders within the framework of sustainable development”
- Effective and efficient performance of office mandates
- Optimal quality reports, services and information clients
- Enhanced monitoring and evaluation system
- Optimal performance of the PPDO personnel
- Effective and efficient policies on access to PPDO data and services
- Formulate integrated economic, social, physical, and other development plans and for consideration of the Provincial Development Council.
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs for implementation.
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by different functional groups or agencies
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of different development programs, projects, and activities in the LGU concerned in accordance with approved development plan
- Prepare comprehensive plans and other development Planning documents for the consideration of the Provincial Development Council.
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulate and recommended fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Finance Committee of the LGU concerned.
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Provincial Development Council.