- Annual Investment Plan
- Biodiversity Conservation and Eco-Tourism Framework Plan of Bohol 2006 – 2015
- Bohol Agriculture Master Plan (BAMP) 2006-2026
- Bohol Integrated Water Supply System Master Plan (BIWSSMP) 2010-2035
- Executive-Legislative Agenda 2011-2013
- Human Resource Management and Development Plan (HRMDP) 2011-2015
- Integrated Transport Plan Framework 2013-2020
- Local Road Network Development Plan (LRNDP)
- Post-Great Bohol Earthquake Rehabilitation Plan
- Provincial Development & Physical Framework Plan
- Provincial Development Investment Program (PDIP) 2011-2015
- Provincial Governance Reform Roadmap (PGRR)
- Provincial Water Supply, Sewerage and Sanitation Sector Plan (PW4SP) 2004-2013
- Strategic Financial Management Plan 2011-2015
- Tourism Master Plan
Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
Provincial Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2022
- Annual Report 2021
- Annual Report 2020
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2011
- Annual Report 2010
- Annual Report 2009
- Annual Report 2008
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2006
State of the Province Address
Monitoring and Evaluation
- 2011 Monitoring and Evaluation Report on the Executive-Legislative Agenda for 2011 – 2013
- 2011 Monitoring and Evaluation Report on the Human Resource Management and Development Plan for 2011 – 2015
- 2011 Monitoring and Evaluation Report on the Bohol Provincial Road Network Development Plan for 2011 – 2015
- 2011 Monitoring and Evaluation Report on the Strategic Financial Management Plan for 2011 – 2015
6 thoughts on “Plans & Reports”
Good Day! I’m Rocel Vincent Peñoso, an Architecture student from PUP. May I request to have a copy of Tagbilaran’s Comprehensive Land Use Plan and Environmental profile plan including but not limited to:
Road Network Map
Transportation Facilities Map
Cell Sites Map
Flood Susceptibility Map
Ground Shaking Map
Rain Induced Land Slide Susceptibility Map
Earthquake Induced Land Slide Susceptibility Map
Severe Wind Hazard Map
Floor Area Ratio Map
River Basin Map
The requested data will be used solely for Architectural Thesis purposes. Hoping for your kind response, Thank you very much!
You might want to inquire at the Tagbilaran City Planning and Development Office for the plans you need. The maps you need can be part of the said plans.
We are already in 2021 but we still don’t have uploaded copies of the SOPA for 2020 and 2021.
We also don’t have the 2020 Annual Report.
May we know when these will be uploaded?
Good day Sir Miko,
SOPA 2020 and SOPA 2021 are now available in video format only.
Hi Good evening sir Willy Bueno. This is Erma Odono , I am a Licensed Real Estate Broker /Environmental Planner
based in Quezon City . I am working on a Project Feasibility Study for a 2 has. land in San Isidro, Dauis, Panglao, Bohol. may I know sir the Zonal classification of San Isidro area? i would like to know if it is currrently purely residential and or commercial zoning area. And if residential, if
R-1 , R-2- or R-3 classification. Thank you very much and I would really appreciate sir Willy should you point me to the right office , should your office does not have the Zoning Ordinance. Thank you very much for your help.
Hi Erma, thank you for the comment. For your query, you might want to refer to the Municipality of Dauis Zoning Officer.