25 thoughts on “Municipal Maps”

• The maps are prepared by a trainee and may take time. However, if you REALLY NEED THEM, we have at least a couple of options. 1.) Make a request stating what specific maps you need and for what it will be used for, so we may prioritize those maps. 2.) You might want to check the Municipality of Tubigon if they have them prepared already.

1. Good Evening Sir, I am Denise Canda, a Biology student of Holy Name University. I would like to request for the map of Bilar with the towns respective barangays. We will use the said map for our ecology class. Thank you and more power!

2. Good Morning, I am Bebiano Inting of Tagbilaran City. I would like to have a copy of a good base map of the municipalities of Corella, Baclayon and Cortes for planning purposes.
    Thank you.

3. Good day Sir!

I am Kiezhaneth Calamba, a 4th yr. BS Biology student of Holy Name University. I would like to request for an inset map of Loay., and if possible an inset of Loboc-Loay river. We will be using the said map for our undergraduate thesis.

Hoping for your kind understanding and immediate response. Thank you and more power!

4. Good Morning Sir, I am Mirabelle T. Gementiza, nurse from the municipality of San Isidro, Bohol assigned in DRRM Planning for Health. I would like to request for the map of San Isidro with the town’s respective barangays. I would like to request also from your good office the Hazard Map (Ground Shaking and Earthquake Induced Landslide) and the Slope Map of the said municipality if available. Thank you and more power!

5. Good morning sir. I am Clark Jay Fontanilla, a 4th yr architecture student of BISU- Main Campus. I would like to request sir the basic, hazard, statistical and thematic maps of the Municipality of Maribojoc if there is available. We will be using the aforementioned maps for our undergraduate thesis. Hoping for your kind understanding and prompt response.
    Thank you sir and more power!

– Clark Jay Fontanilla

6. Goodmorning Mam/Sir, I am a 3rd year Architecture Student in Adamson University, is it possible po for me to attain the municipal map of Loboc wherein I am requesting po sana to attain the Basic Maps, Hazard Maps, Statistical Maps, and Thematic Maps available for Loboc, Bohol. Thank you in advance Mam/Sir, have a great day and Godbless po.

7. Good day I am currently working on my research on School-Based Management and School Heads’ Leadership and I am searching for maps of Loon, Calape and Tubigon. I hope you can share files of these maps to me. Thank you. Here’s my email radadahliarose@gmail.com

• Hi Ms. Rada, this can take a while. In the meantime, may we know what school you’re in and what research you’re working on? More importantly, what particular maps do you need?

8. Good day, sir!
    I am a 4th year architecture student of Bohol Island State University- Main Campus. I would like to request the basic, Hazard, statistical and thematic maps of the Municipality of Ubay. We will be using the aforementioned maps for our undergraduate thesis.
    Hoping for your kind understanding and immediate response.
    Thank you, sir and more power! God Bless po.

9. Good day, Sir. My name is Maria Jill Lopos, and I am a fourth-year architecture student at BISU-Main Campus. I would like to request, Sir, the basic, hazard, statistical and thematic maps of the Municipality of Ubay if available. We will be using the maps mentioned earlier for our undergraduate thesis. Thank you, Sir, and best wishes!