Engr. Bunado informed that the offices of DENR and CENRO Talibon have not yet submitted their data/reports to the Secretariat regarding the CBFMA sites as agreed during the previous meeting
Biodiversity templates were already sent to the municipalities for their survey data
Data on areas to be planted with jathropha for the whole province of Bohol is already available and will be reflected to the PDPFP
- OIC- PENRO Nestor Canda was also requested regarding their data on EMB matters or whatever data available at their end
- PENRO Canda then informed that there is a problem regarding forest land area in Land Use but they are still working on the boundaries hopefully, this will be completed by 2010. For the guidelines in forest land delineation, there is an assessment to be done right now and the old LC map is used
- Relative to the issue, Chairman Villaber also informed that the Dagohoy quarry sites using the 1927 LC map is not the same.
- PENRO Canda was requested to coordinate with his alternate since there are lot of things to be considered in identifying protected areas
- On the previous repot of CENRO Talibon on upland development project, there was a correction on the number of hectares for Talibon instead of 300 has. it is only 272 has. and 127 has. for Tagbilaran City
- It was emphasized that the group will agree on what data to be used for the PDPFP since the land area is very important to be considered . Also consider to look other angles in identifying CBFM areas and the protected areas
- As observed in the previous report submitted there are projects not implemented within the MTDP 2004-2009 due to changing of Secretaries
- The group was asked regarding their ideas ,if there are issues relevant to the environment For the Land Resource Management, there are issues not solved in one or two years. In terms of Land Resource Management issues and it could be incorporated in sub-sectors where it belongs
- Engr. Bunado informed that there is already available hazard map at PPDO. Also informed that there was a training on Rapid Earthquake Disaster Assessment System (REDAS) conducted last July 6-10, 2009 participated by the different agencies
- III Review of Sub-Sector Development Framework
- Sectoral Vision, Mission
- The group revisited the vision, mission, goals of the environment sector of the MTDP for the year 2004-2009
- The group were assigned to contribute new ideas for the said sector particularly on the vision, mission and goals which is specific to the environment sector
- Ms. Emilia Roslinda suggested that only one vision for the sector that will capture everything and no more sub-sector vision
- Ms. Roslinda was tasked to give comments on the vision and mission for the environment sector to be submitted to the Secretariat on August 7, 2009
5 thoughts on “Preparation Of the Provincial Development and Physical Framework Plan”
No comment on content. Just leaving a note that there is an extra “n” in the Planning in every title page. Any rationale why o nasubrahan lang ang n.
The Provincial Development and Physical Framework Plan in the website of Bohol cant be downloaded. What can i do to have a copy? Thanks
The PDPFP comes in 4 volumes and download links are provided accordingly. Note that the files are compacted in 7zip format. You may need to download and install the 7zip archiver in order to decompress the files. 7zip is free open source archive manager which you can download from their website at 7-zip website or from other reliable sources such as download.com
I’m sorry I forgot to include the PDPFP download page. You may download the documents from the link below.